Cinder is looking for a Pet Owner Nutrition Representative to fill a role for our client in Portland, OR. This is a temporary position with the chance to become temp-to-hire, offering full time, 40 hours weeks. This position is currently remote (equipment provided) but could become on-site once restrictions lift.
The Pet Owner Nutrition Representative is responsible for answering questions and providing accurate information regarding our nutrition products to retail clients. In addition to general customer service duties, the Pet Owner Nutrition Representative position is responsible for helping the consumer understand Web operations in order to streamline reorder needs, etc.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing first level information and order entry accurately
- Updating customer records with pertinent information pets, nutrition orders, address and critical shipping information
- Providing problem resolution on billing or shipment issues
- Troubleshooting basic web order issues and clarify process for easy web reorders and auto-shipment
- Presenting unresolved issues to next level of contact
- Working with management and related departments to resolve order status, shipping dates, prices, product availability, and back orders
- Communicating with customers verbally and electronically
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively listen and communicate information in a clear and concise manner
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to work independently.
- Excellent writing skills with great attention to detail
- Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude, and work well with others
- Excellent customer service skills with ability to effectively diffuse and resolve customer complaints
- Experienced using email, instant message, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word
- Self- motivated with a strong desire to learn new products and technologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Good computer skills are required, including the ability to learn how to navigate unfamiliar systems or programs quickly
- Attention to detail and accurate data entry in a fast-paced environment
- High School degree or G.E.D.
- 1+ year of Customer Service experience
- Veterinary experience a plus
- Bi-lingual preferred, but not required
- Job Location: Temporarily remote
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
Note to applicants: Cinder is working to create a community-conscious staffing firm. This includes working to address the historically problematic relationship staffing companies have with their employees. This also includes working to address the explicit and implicit ways our work may be excluding people that are historically (and currently) underrepresented in the workforce. To that end, we want to consider as many potential candidates as possible. Our current understanding is that the skills and experience listed here are required in order to be successful in this position. However, if you believe you are a good candidate for this position despite missing some of these skills or experience, please apply anyway and include a cover letter explaining your perspective so that we can fully evaluate your candidacy.
We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.