Cinder is looking for a Technical Sales Representative to fill a role for our client with offices in Orange County and San Diego, CA. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity that does include travel between locations to meet with clients face-to-face.
The Technical Sales Representative is responsible for the growth of market share through the sale of Semiconductor/Electronic Components and Full Solution Sales by generating profitable relationships and sales. From opportunity prospecting and customer presentations, to supplier support coordination and distribution partner oversight, the selected candidate will develop and execute successful demand creation strategies for our suppliers and become the go to resource for our new customers and distribution partners.
- Minimum BSEE/BSC or equivalent and 3+ years of hands-on sales experience.
- Knowledge of relevant sales, including a sound grasp of business issues, market forces and industry dynamics.
- Strong presentation and technical training skills including the ability to understand a customer’s needs and to probe for answers and then determine a solution and advocate that solution to the customer.
- Ability to relate to multiple levels of customer’s marketing, engineering, and materials/procurement staff, across many diverse and varied applications.
- Ability to become the key business liaison between our customers and suppliers’ teams in order to resolve issues and drive sales in the territory.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to manage multiple customer’s projects and activities, simultaneously, across the defined territory.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced Microsoft office- Excel and PowerPoint.
- Salesforce experience.
- Email marketing tools.
- Experience selling system-critical products and technologies highly preferred.
- Enterprise/Data Center experience is desirable
Must work onsite in Orange Country or San Diego, CA.
Travel required between offices
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
Candidate must thrive in a diverse environment and commit to maintaining an inclusive work environment for coworkers of all races, genders, orientations, and abilities. We believe that different life experiences and perspectives are what make the strongest teams. While we are happy to provide any available training or guidance to help sharpen your skills, your success with Cinder requires the ability to work well with a variety of people.
We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.
Apply for this position