Cinder is searching for an experienced Medical Billing Specialist for our healthcare client in Rio Rancho, New Mexico. This is a full-time direct hire opportunity which offers a competitive hourly wage, benefits, a variable compensation plan, and opportunities for professional development.
The successful candidate will be a friendly, enthusiastic, and compassionate individual eager to join our client’s patient-centered and community-oriented practice!
- Completes all daily billings for patients, including private payers and insurance companies.
- Posts all payments received for area of responsibility.
- Processes insurance payments.
- Professionally responds to all calls received via dedicated billing line and calls patients to determine payment status.
- Mails out statements to patients.
- Initiates reminder calls and other early-stage collection techniques.
- Provide support to clinics on Verification of Benefits.
- Review and resubmit claim denials as appropriate. Review outstanding accounts receivable.
- Complete weekly A/R management reporting.
- Assist in clinic operations, as needed.
- Fill in as backup for the phones and front reception.
- Travel to Albuquerque location as needed.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED.
- Medical billing experience required.
- Familiarity with healthcare and insurance terminology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse patient, colleague, and vendor population so that goals are achieved.
- Strong keyboard/computer/software experience including Electronic Medical Records.
- Organized, able to multi-task, detail-oriented.
- Great customer service abilities with a head for numbers.
- Consistent, punctual, and reliable attendance.
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firmsApply for this position