Cinder is looking for a Lab Support Technician to fill a role for our client in Hillsboro, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO with a start date of August 10th.
Our client’s Graphics Performance Analyzers team needs a lab support technician able to function independently and provide excellent technical support to the team, through various tasks ranging from computer setup to light automation through scripting.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performing software installations and hardware upgrades to motherboards, processors, and chipsets in order to develop and test the graphics tools on the latest available hardware
- Trouble-shooting hardware problems and replacing faulty parts
- Setting up, upgrading, maintaining, and reimaging automated and manual test systems, including production and pre-production
- Setting up remote access environment for lab systems
- Conducting lab asset inventory
- Documenting and keeping lab procedures up to date
- Providing excellent technical support to software development engineers on an as-needed basis in a fast-paced environment
- The successful candidate will be able to install operating systems (Windows/Linux/Android/OSX) and software, install and configure PC hardware and should be familiar with BIOS firmware and driver updates.
- Experience with computer/hardware assembly and troubleshooting
- Experience providing technical support to customers
- BIOS/driver updates
- Proficient working with Windows and Linux OS
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a lab environment and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Experience with software scripts (Python) or Ansible is preferred
- Familiar with Continuous Integration Systems – Jenkins
- Familiar with OSX and Android OS
- Familiar working with Software Development Platforms in various stages of product life cycle
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Must work onsite in Hillsboro, OR.
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
Candidate must thrive in a diverse environment and commit to maintaining an inclusive work environment for coworkers of all races, genders, orientations, and abilities. We believe that different life experiences and perspectives are what make the strongest teams. While we are happy to provide any available training or guidance to help sharpen your skills, your success with Cinder requires the ability to work well with a variety of people.
We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.
Apply for this position