Cinder is looking for a Lab Support Technician to fill a role for our client in Hillsboro, OR. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Web administrator for ticketing system and wiki sites
- Building, testing, and troubleshooting pre-production systems
- Upgrading pre-production systems with the latest silicon and firmware
- Maintaining the inventory of the pre-production systems
- Assigning the building, troubleshooting, and lab maintenance tickets to other techs in the group
- Maintaining test equipment and software
- Technical resource for pre-production hardware and firmware
- Building, troubleshooting and loading operating systems for contractor workstations
- Upgrading production systems with the latest CPUs, memory, and firmware
- Creating and maintaining build instructions in OneNote
Must work onsite
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
Candidate must thrive in a diverse environment and commit to maintaining an inclusive work environment for coworkers of all races, genders, orientations, and abilities. We believe that different life experiences and perspectives are what make the strongest teams. While we are happy to provide any available training or guidance to help sharpen your skills, your success with Cinder requires the ability to work well with a variety of people.
We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.
Apply for this position