Private practice, full-time position, and great team!
You enjoy making a difference in the lives of others. You want an opportunity to showcase passion, have a voice, and be part of a team.
Bloomington-Normal Audiology is a local, independent, community-oriented healthcare practice with a strong patient-provider relationship based on honesty and integrity. Value in service is what we strive for. Our patient-centered approach allows us to focus on satisfying our patient’s needs, whatever they may be. We work with our patients to diagnose and find solutions using start-of-the-art equipment and the most advanced technology. We don’t want our patients to miss any of the precious moments of their lives!
We’re seeking an individual who is personable, friendly, detail-oriented, and an excellent communicator. This position requires flexibility with both the duties and the schedule.
The Patient Care Coordinator is the first point of contact for Patients. Responsibilities include:
- Greeting patients
- Inbound/Outbound Calling
- Scheduling appointments
- Insurance verifications
- Communicating with other professional offices
- Completing administrative processing
- Maintains equipment and office supplies
- All other duties and tasks as assigned
- High School diploma or GED required, Associates degree preferred.
- 2 years of experience working in a healthcare office preferred.
- Good organization, strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Must be self-motivated with good time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize duties and coordinate workload essential.
- Medical, insurance, and/or audiology terminology preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Why Should You Apply:
- You’re passionate and want to make a difference in people’s lives.
- You’re looking for an excellent team centered workplace.
- You’re looking for an environment with hands-on, industry specific training provided to set you up for success.
- You can interact with wonderful patients!
Note to applicants: Cinder is working to create a community-conscious staffing firm. This includes working to address the historically problematic relationship staffing companies have with their employees. This also includes working to address the explicit and implicit ways our work may be excluding people that are historically (and currently) underrepresented in the workforce. To that end, we want to consider as many potential candidates as possible. Our current understanding is that the skills and experience listed here are required in order to be successful in this position. However, if you believe you are a good candidate for this position despite missing some of these skills or experience, please apply anyway and include a cover letter explaining your perspective so that we can fully evaluate your candidacy.
We are unable to sponsor currently. No third-party candidates considered for this position.