Cinder is looking for a Senior Engineering Technician to fill a role for our client in Vancouver, WA. This is a full time, 40 hour per week opportunity with a full benefits package!
The position is for a RF Engineering Technician to support RF Microwave assemblies, testing, and tuning of production boards, particularly impedance tuning under a microscope for performance to meet various requirements and specifications.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting RF Microwave assemblies.
- Testing and tuning or production boards, particularly impedance tuning under a microscope for performance to meet various requirements and specifications.
- 8-10 years of high skilled and fine pitch soldering.
- Experience working and repairing surface mount components under a microscope.
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Experience tuning for electrical performance by trimming board traces.
- Ability to solder hidden pins.
- 2 Year Electronics Engineering Technician Associates Degree is desired.
- Soldering certification or equivalent experience.
- Must be authorized to work in any US company.
- Job Location: Must be done onsite
- Shift: Normal business hours
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
Note to applicants: Cinder is working to create a community-conscious staffing firm. This includes working to address the historically problematic relationship staffing companies have with their employees. This also includes working to address the explicit and implicit ways our work may be excluding people that are historically (and currently) underrepresented in the workforce. To that end, we want to consider as many potential candidates as possible. Our current understanding is that the skills and experience listed here are required in order to be successful in this position. However, if you believe you are a good candidate for this position despite missing some of these skills or experience, please apply anyway and include a cover letter explaining your perspective so that we can fully evaluate your candidacy.
We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.