Cinder is looking for a Database Administrator to fill a role for our client in Portland, OR. This is a full time, 3-6 month opportunity that requires the ability to work remotely!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the company’s org-wide systems migration to EveryAction
- Integrating digital communications tools
- Facilitating staff training
- Work with EveryAction representatives and a cross-department team of subject matter experts to build a data infrastructure
- 4+ years data management experience working with nonprofits, unions, or political campaigns
- Extensive experience using EveryAction (NGP/VAN) to manage varied-purpose constituent data
- Significant skill in cross-department project management in fast-paced settings including planning and facilitating effective meetings between remote participants
- Demonstrated success onboarding organizations to new tools/technology
- Background in helping non-experts understand and harness digital platforms
- A working understanding of relational databases — familiarity with platforms such as Raisers Edge, CiviCore, Classy, Hustle and ConstantContact a plus
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
Note to applicants: Cinder is working to create a community-conscious staffing firm. This includes working to address the historically problematic relationship staffing companies have with their employees. This also includes working to address the explicit and implicit ways our work may be excluding people that are historically (and currently) underrepresented in the workforce. To that end, we want to consider as many potential candidates as possible. Our current understanding is that the skills and experience listed here are required in order to be successful in this position. However, if you believe you are a good candidate for this position despite missing some of these skills or experience, please apply anyway and include a cover letter explaining your perspective so that we can fully evaluate your candidacy.
We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.Apply for this position